Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Not-So-Lone Prairie

We here at S.A.F.Y.B.F. are always keen to point out the altruistic efforts of those good souls who offer to brighten a stranger's day with some spontaneous nudity, and in that spirit we introduce this next story.

Sabrina Delaney of Thistleton Nebraska (pictured here with her friend Beverly Silas) has made a point of showing her boobs to as many cross-country trains as she can over the past seventeen months. "I started by flashing morning commuter trains -- and don't get me wrong, that's a noble goal as well," she says, "but it just dawned on me that the people who could really use a pick-me-up are the ones who have been breathing recirculated air for the past seven hours. Believe me, if I could flash transatlantic flights, I would."

Makes sense to us, and as soon as we perfect that personal jet-pack that's been kicking around the garage work bench, you can bet Sabrina will be the first person we contact.

No comments:

Post a Comment