Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's All About The Endorphins

Ordinarily, we at S.A.F.Y.B.F. tend to focus on the altruistic elements of the friendly flash, and the effects it has on the flashee. It surprises us, honestly, that we have spent so little time exploring the benefits of this exchange to the flasher.

Michael Stanton of Alpaca Kansas sends us this picture, and as you can see by the look on his face, it's hard to believe he's going to have more fun today than he is right now. "It was just a fantastic time," Michael says. "My friend Kaley is a graphic artist who writes on all sorts of different surfaces, and she was shopping for some new markers. However, when we got to the store there was a scratch pad to try them out, but she couldn't decide which brand was right for her when paper was the only thing to test the products on. Well, Kaley's just so talented, I knew I had to help her get what she needed, you know, for art's sake. I was a little nervous, you know, because Kaley and I aren't exactly in the same league looks-wise, but it was just awesome. I'd do it again in a minute."

Good to hear, Michael. We'll help spread the word.

No comments:

Post a Comment